Humans ask lots of questions. Some humans ask
the same questions. If you are a human and have a
question, you might find your answer in the FAQ’s below. If you checked out the FAQ’s and still have questions for Monster 500, please send us an email:
We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
Toxic Terror Trap Playset
- Q:After the Slime Monster is toppled, how do I stand him up again?
The Slime Monster will not stand up unless the
orange gate that topples him is in the UP position.
To stand the Slime Monster back up:
1) Turn the switch to the OFF position
2) Put the orange gates at the bottom of the ramp
in the UP position
3) Stand up the Slime Monster by tilting him forward
4) Turn the switch to the ON position to play again.
Monster 500 Code and the App
- Q:How do I use the Monster 500 Code that comes with my Monster 500 toy?
The Monster 500 Code unlocks a monster car in the FREE Monster 500 App. In the App, you will be prompted to enter your code before you race. Each code can be redeemed only once, so if you have already redeemed the code, it won’t work a second time. You can download the App at The App Store or Google play.
- Q:What devices does the app work with?
iOS AND ANDROID ARE NOT COMPATIBLE FORMATS. You must download the app separately if you have an iOS device and an Android device.
Play across all supported devices – iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, or iPod Touch 5.
– Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPod touch 5 and up and iPhone 4S and up – WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES
Optimized for devices with NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 processors.
***NOTE: If you have trouble loading the game, please reboot your device and try again. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. We are also working to resolve loading issues with certain types of GPU processors.
- Q:How much does the app cost?
The Monster 500 App is FREE to download.
- Q:Where can I download the app?
You can download the App at The App Store or Google play.
- Q:Hey my code doesn’t work in the app. What’s up?
If your Monster 500 Code doesn’t work, try again and make sure you are entering the code correctly. Each code can be redeemed only once, so if you have already redeemed the code, it won’t work a second time.
- Q:I can’t find the Monster 500 Racing App. Where can I download it?
The Free Monster 500 Racing App will be available at The App Store and at Google play on or about October 15, 2013.
The Monster 500 Toys
- Q:When will new Monster 500 toys be released?
Invasions 1 & 2 will re-launch in Spring 2015 and Invasions 3 & 4 will launch in Fall 2015.
- Q:How many kinds of cars can I get?
There are two kinds of cars – 10 standard cars with die-cast chassis and four bigger cars that have lights and sounds. The die-cast cars also have special rare versions.
- Q:How many monsters are there?
There are currently 10 different Monsters with 10 more expected to invade in